To help provide food to our Easton Neighbors, we survive solely with the support of our generous community and dedicated volunteers - churches, schools, organizations, businesses, individuals and families.
There are many ways to get involved...
- Help orgainze food at the pantry
- Pick up food at drop off points
- Set-up bags and help distribute on Mondays
- Run a "Food Drive" (please keep us informed if you are having one).
- Student community service
- Help raise funds
If you are interested in volunteering,
please contact us at (508) 230-0670.